You are found this website because you want to know Davido Net Worth And Biography, right? Keep calm as we will be enlightening you all about the singer Davido via this post. At the end of this post, you will realize how rich the singer is and you will know the reason he called himself OBO.
David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, Baddest, and Omo Baba Olowo (OBO), is a Nigerian Music singer, songwriter, stage performer, Entertainer, and recording artist. Davido Net Worth is estimated to be around $40 million dollars and this makes him one of the richest Nigerian musicians.
Summary Of Davido’s profile
Birth Name: David Adeleke
Other Names: Davido, OBO Baddest
Birth Date: November 21, 1992
Birth Place: Georgia Atlanta
Age: 28 Years Old
Birth Nation: The United States Of America
Father: Dr. Deji Adeleke
Mother: Updating Soon
Known For: Music
Genre: Pop, Art Pop, Hi-Hop Folk Pop
Source Of Income: Singer, songwriter, and record producer
Davido Net Worth: $40 Million Dollars
Education: Babcock University, Ogun state
Siblings: Updating soon
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Shoe Size: N/A
Hair Color : Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark
Body Measurement: N/A
Marital Status: Not Married
Children: 3 children
Salary: Updating Soon
Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
David Adedeji Adeleke was born on November 21, 1992, in Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Adedeji Adeleke is a successful businessman, and his mother Vero Adeleke a university lecturer. The FEM hitmaker is the second son of his father and the youngest of five siblings.
He attended British International School in Lagos and at the age of 16, he moved to Alabama, US, to study business administration at Oakwood University.
Davido bought musical equipment while at Oakwood and started making beats. He also worked with his cousins B-Red and Sina Rambo to form the music act KB International. Davido dropped out of Oakwood University to pursue music full-time and relocated to London, where he worked on his vocals.
After returning to Nigeria in 2011, Davido paused his music career and agreed to honor his father by enrolling at Babcock University.
In July 2015, he graduated with second class upper from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student
Davido Net Worth 2021 is $40 million dollars, and this he got through his music career, endorsements and attending shows.
Davido who has a net worth of $40 million dollars does not just get to this feet overnight, his music career also experience some ups and downs but strong believe and determination brought him where he is today.
Davido is a force to reckon on in the Nigerian Music Industry, so far he has receive numerous awards, Endorsements deals and features from other artists since he began his career about 9 years ago.
While in Oakwood University, due to his musical interest, he got some musical equipment so he could make beats and record vocal references.
At a point, he dropped out because of his grades and thereafter relocated to Nigeria, In 2011, to promote his career in music but he encountered problems convincing his father.
In his family, the children are expected to join the family business after schooling, but Davido chose a different path entirely. After mutual agreement with his father, he enrolled into Babcock University, Ogun state where he finally graduated in 2015.
Davido co-founded HKN Music with his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke. Today, the record label is home to many artists. He has also produced for numerous artists like Skales, Tiwa Savage, Naeto C and many more.
DMW Records Label
Davido founded his music label DMW, in 2016. He founded it shortly after signing up with Sony Music. Several top musicians signed under the label imprint. Some of them include: Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda and Peruzzi are currently signed to the label.
Davido Forbes Net worth And Biography.
Davido Endorsement Deals
- On April 6, 2012, Davido signed a N30 million endorsement deal with MTN.
- On October 24, 2013, Davido signed endorsement deal with Guinness Nigeria.
- On May 9, 2018, Davido signed an endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile, a Hong Kong-based smartphone.
- Davido also signed a record deal with sony music
Just like how he is advancing in the music industry, you can say Davido house and car is second-to-none among Nigerian musicians.
He has two mansions in Lekki, Lagos and a getaway mansion in Georgia, USA.
The Fem singer has more than five exotic cars in his garage. In December 2018, he purchased a Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019, which is valued at N350m.
Davido also owns a Bentley Bentayga valued at N100m, which he bought in January 2018. The singer has a Range Rover Sport valued at N80m ― this he got in December 2016.
He also has a 2016 Mercedes- Benz GLE class 450 valued at N50m, a Porsche 911 Carrera valued at N35m and a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon valued at N30m.
More of Davido’s Cars
- Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 (~₦350 million) (rumored)
- Bentley Bentayga (₦108 million)
- Bentley Continental GT (~₦95 million)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S (~₦22.8 million)
- Range Rover Sports (₦84 million – ₦90 million)
- Range Rover SV Autobiography (₦98 million)
- Chevrolet Camaro GS (₦9.4 million)
- Audi R8 (₦23.4 million)
- Audi Q7 (₦12 million)
- Mercedes-AMG GLS63 (~₦45 million)
- Mercedes G-Wagon (~₦21 million)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (~₦30 million)
Asides these expensive cars, Davido is Rumored to owns a private jet that once went viral on social media.
Davido Forbes Net worth And Biography.
Currently, Davido is in a relationship with Chioma Avril Rowland, who is the mother of Davido’s son Ifeanyi Adeleke He is also a father of two daughters – Aurora Imade Adeleke and Hailey Veronica Adeleke.
Davido Net Worth 2021
Davido Awards and Recognitions
Davido Net Worth 2021: Davido is currently one of the richest and most influential musicians in the Nigerian Music industry, with an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars.
- Best Newcomer Award, Kora awards, 2012
- Best International Act: Africa, BET Awards, 2014
- Promising Youth Artist, Dynamix All Youth, 2011
- Best Male West African, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Artists of the Year, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Best Male Artiste of the Year, MTV Africa Music Awards, 2014
- African Artiste of the Year, Ghana Music Awards, 2014
- Musician of the Year (Male), City People Entertainments Awards, 2014
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2018
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2014
- Hip Hop World Revelation, The Headies, 2013
- Next Rated, The Headies, 2012
- Male Artist of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- Best Pop/R&B Artiste of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Best New Act of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2012