LOVE QUOTES: Sometimes it’s hard to find the right words to describe that feeling of love. Whether you’re in the throes of a blossoming romance, or trying to let your spouse know how much they mean to you – some of the most beautiful words already written will capture exactly what you want to say.
READ ALSO: 20 IDEAL TATTOOS FOR MEN
This selection of love quotes by famous and anonymous authors alike can get your message across perfectly. Isn’t it about time you let them know just how you feel?
- I love you every step of the way.
2. I want to be your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
3. If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.
4. If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again. I could watch you everyday of my life and never get bored.
5. You are my world.
6. Whenever you’re having a bad day, remember this, I love you.
7. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
8. My mind thinks of you the second before I sleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
9. My heart is perfect because you are inside.
10. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
11. I loved you from the first day.
12. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you’re yet to be.
13. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.
14. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
15. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you amount the stars. Give me your love and I’ll pluck each star to set at your feet.
16. Some love stories aren’t epic novels, some are short stories. But that doesn’t make them less filled with love.
17. Love recognizes no barriers, it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates especially walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
18. I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.
19. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.
20. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.