Life gets tough, but just remember there are better days ahead. It’s okay to face difficulties and challenges in life. What matters is how best you handle them.
Check out these strength quotes that will motivate you to keep moving in life.
- Don’t let yesterday take too much of today.
- Sometimes it’s better to remain silent and smile.
- There are better starters than me, but I’m a strong finisher.
- The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places.
- Difficulties are meant to be roused, not discouraged.
- The same boiling water that softens the potato harden the egg. It’s about what you are made of not the circumstances.
- Sometimes we’re waiting for people to change but God is waiting for us to change.
- See every adversity, every disappointment in a new light: It’s not there to defeat you; it’s there to make you better.
- Don’t worry about your future or how you’re going to accomplish a dream. God has already lined up what you need.
- You don’t have to be worried or stressed out. Stay in peace. God is directing your steps. He controls the universe.
- No one can offend you without your permission. They can say whatever they want, but you have the right to ignore them.
- All of us can look back and see things that should have defeated us. You are still standing, and that is the goodness of God.
- No matter who doesn’t you wrong, you don’t have to stay defeated. Disappointments are inevitable, but misery is optional.
- Life is not always perfect. There is always a possibility for a problem. The problem is not the end. But it’s the beginning of a different life.
- You are strong, blessed, redeemed. You are God’s masterpiece.